Holiday Recipe Album (Library) - Linda Dotterer
(Holiday Recipe Album (LIB))
Holiday Recipe Album
Thanksgiving and Christmas are about family, friends and memories. They are also about the food and treats we make to celebrate these happy times. Why not preserve these recipes and the memories that go along with them in a mini album?
Using a 6x6 chipboard album, we will create a keepsake of our holiday traditions. During the first week we will prepare our album pages as well as deciding what fall/winter holiday we want to focus on. In the last two weeks we will embellish our albums and share our stories, traditions and memories about those holidays.
Students will receive recipe cards to download and print out. So gather your photos and recipes!
Library Class Info:
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at email@example.com and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
|Enrollment Length||60 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
- Teacher: Linda Dotterer, MCC Faculty