Distrezz-it-All 101 (Library) - Donna Salazar
(Distrezz-it-All 101 (LIB))
In this 4 week course I will be walking you through the basics of using the Distrezz-it-all.
- We will begin week one with an introduction to the tool where I’ll have you familiarize yourself with the basic components, we will discuss the safety features (SAFETY FIRST!) and then we will begin PLAYING!
- In week two, we will create a 6x6 album using Cardboard and Watercolor papers. (Zutter's Corrugated Board & my new Artistic Papers used in the sample)
- In weeks three and four, we will be making a 6x12 cardboard covered book with both watecolor and double sided cardstock pages.
Library Class Info:
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
|Enrollment Ends||90 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional videos, slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
- Teacher: Donna Salazar, MCC Faculty