Cricut: All About Birthdays (Library) - Cara Miller, Jeri Parks, & Shirley Pando
(Cricut: All About Birthdays (LIB))
Parties and celebrations are better when the Cricut comes along. Come join three MCC instructors for a wide range of projects focused on birthdays and celebrations. We will be covering four Cricut cartridges: Stretch Your Imagination, Birthday Bash, Celebrations, and Wrap It Up. It doesn't matter if you own one cartridge or all four, you can still benefit from the class. Instructors will give suggestions for other cartridge images if you don't own the specific cartridge we've used in our projects.
Cricut: All About Birthdays
Cricut: All About Birthdays
Cara Miller, our resident Cricut expert, starts off the first two weeks with details about each cartridge: sizing, cuts, and more for any Cricut machine you own. In week three, Jeri' Parks will be exploring gift giving: bags, tags, boxes, cards and goodie/treat bags galore! Both adult and kids birthdays will be covered, because you're never too old to celebrate the day you were born. Shirley Pando will guide you the last week as you create party decorations for your home for either children or adults which will include a hanging banner from paper and/or fabric, tabletop decor, and place cards.
Cartridges we will use in this class:
- Stretch Your Imagination
- Birthday Bash
- Wrap It Up
Library Class Info:
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled. Library classes do NOT include access to the extended enrollment classroom, but you can purchase it inside the classroom.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
"I liked the entire course and enjoyed it immensely. I did not have any matching cartridges other than the Birthday Bash but I feel I did very well improvising. The Scrapbook pages, the Gift bag and Party favors where my favorite. Thank -you for all the work you put in to make this class available."~Inger, MCC student
|Enrollment Length||90 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, and teacher contact information. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
- Teacher: Cara Miller, MCC Faculty