Copic Markers for Beginners (June 19th) - Sandy Hulsart
(Copic Markers for Beginners-Summer)
Copic markers have taken the crafting industry by storm. Have you tried them but just don't get the results you want? Join me to learn what makes these markers so special and the "must have" tool in your crafting supplies.
- Lesson One – Copic marker styles, basic care, storage and refilling, the Copic numbering system, inks and papers
- Lesson Two – Color combinations and basic 2 color blending, natural blending families, blender pen
- Lesson Three – Alternative Methods to blend and shade, 3 color blending, Copic markers and mixed media
- Lesson Four – The Airbrush System, not necessary to have one for the class but you will learn how much fun they can be.
*The images displayed here (which I colored) are to demonstrate the beauty you can achieve with Copic markers. You will be coloring your own images at your own skill level. This is NOT a Copic Certification class NOR a coloring class, but rather a class devoted to Copic markers; their use and maintenance.
"I found this course invaluable and Sandy was there to answer all my enquiries way beyond what she was obliged to do ....as I asked her questions about stamps and stamping that did not directly relate to this course soooo thankyou very much. I now have a good understanding of the basics about Copic Colouring. I am looking forward to completing many more courses at MCC. I highly recommend Sandy as a really good teacher."~ Carol, MCC Student
|Start Date||June 19th|
|Enrollment Ends||July 12th, 2013|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, video demonstrations, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
|Other Information||NOTE: Students will have access to the instructor-led classroom for 7 weeks. After that time, students will be placed in the Extended Enrollment classroom.|
- Teacher: Sandy Hulsart, MCC Faculty