Cricut: Gypsy 101 (Library) - Cara Miller
(Cricut: Gypsy 101 (LIB))
Cricut: Gypsy 101This 4-week course will take you from "Huh???!! and Confused" to "Designer on the GO" with your new Gypsy! We will go step-by-step through updates and gadgets and buttons and screens all the while getting comfortable with the menus, techniques and tools. Lessons include:
- Exploration of your Gypsy
- Updates?! How do they work?
- Special Features
- Titles and Shadows
- Text Boxes and Frames
- Saving and sharing Files
Library Class Info:
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled. Library classes do NOT include access to the extended enrollment classroom, but you can purchase it inside the classroom.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
"I have enjoyed taking classes for my Gypsy.... I feel more confident in using my Cricut, but I enjoy the tips I learn from classes. Cara was great and helped me understand the multiple pages, and even though I was ready to give up, she was very supportive."~Laura, MCC student
"I think any info on making the best use of my Gypsy is VERY helpful. Many thanks."~Lucinda, MCC student
|Enrollment Length||90 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
- Teacher: Cara Miller, MCC Faculty