Card Boot Camp (Library) - Jeri Parks, Linda Dotterer & Shirley Pando
(Card Boot Camp - (LIB))
Card Boot Camp
Welcome to Card Boot Camp. Remember that promise you make? That promise that says...this year I will send out handcrafted cards.Well, let this be that year!
Cardmakers, grab a stack of blank cards, put on some comfy clothes and join us for Card Boot Camp. Show us just how tough you really are as we spend the next four weeks creating all the cards you will need for the coming year.
Included in this four week class:
- 20 brand new, never seen before sketches.
- Tons of inspiration to help you use your supplies to create an army of cards.
- Weekly emphasis on specific topics and themes including; creating a home for your completed cards, the inside of the card, postage concerns and fun folds. (See the course outline for more details and a list of themes.)
- Simple instructions, supply list and measurements for each card.
Important note: This class contains over fifty samples of cards for you to draw inspiration. For each card we will provide basic instructions, supply list, and measurements. We will NOT provide presentations for each card. Presentations will be provided for weekly topics when appropriate. The focus of this class is to complete a lot of card.To help you meet that goal, both sketches and the class examples are at easy to intermediate level. Projects that take two days to complete are for another class.
Library Class Info:
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
"Great class with three instructors all with different perspectives and talents! I loved being challenged to use supplies I had to create a design layout." ~Jan, MCC student
|Enrollment Length||60 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Skill Level/Prerequisites ||Beginner, but all levels welcome!|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, and teacher contact information. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
- Teacher: Linda Dotterer, MCC Faculty