Cricut: Disney Classics (Library) - Cara Miller
(Cricut: Disney Classics (LIB))
Cricut: Disney Classics
Disney Disney Disney...love these cartridges and then when we try to cut the images ... not so much! Let's tackle these layers and cut exactly the images we want. Using the Disney Classics cartridge we will practice the multi- layered images and understand how the booklet can be our friend. Three weeks and 5 projects later you will really be ready to love Disney cartridges again.
Library Class Info:
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled. Library classes do NOT include access to the extended enrollment classroom, but you can purchase it inside the classroom.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
"I thoroughly enjoyed the course, which enabled me to understand and practise using the Disney Cartridges which I was not game to use. I loved the way the instructor explained how she wanted us to set up the work booklet so that her instructions were never misunderstood. All instructions were clear and concise and the video presentations cleared up any queries I had when attempting to do the homework from the PDF.....I am looking forward to the next class I am doing with Cara next month.....thankyou one and all". ~Carol, MCC Student
"I liked being able to see the presentation, have it in pdf so I could print it and see it later! Great teacher!"~Connie, MCC student
|Enrollment Length||90 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
- Teacher: Cara Miller, MCC Faculty