Tombow Technique Basics (Library) with Marie Browning
(Tombow Technique Basics (LIB))
Participants will learn how to use and discover fun new techniques with products such as Tombow Adhesives, and our colorful Dual Brush Pens. You will make a card folder full of 14 technique tags for quick reference when creating cards and scrapbook layouts. At the completion of the workshop all participants will be presented with a Tombow Techniques Certificate.
Lesson 1 – Blending Techniques
- All about the Dual Brush Pen
- Technique Tag 1: Inking stamp with Tombow Dual Brush Pen and Blending
- Technique Tag 2: Direct to paper blending with blender
- Technique Tag 3: Direct to paper bleeding – Watercolor method
- Technique Tag 4: Indirect Blending
Lesson 2 – Backgrounds
- Technique Tag 5: Splash Background
- Technique Tag 6: Salty Splash Background
- Technique Tag 7: Stamped Background
- Technique Tag 8: Negative image splash
- Technique Tag 9: Lavender & Dragonfly DoodleDabs
- Technique Tag 10: Roses
- Technique Tag 11: Bumblebees
- Technique Tag 12: Bamboo
Lesson 4 – Custom Flowers and Adhesives
- Technique Tag 13: Custom colored flower
- Marble flower center
- Technique Tag 14: Pleated ribbon flower
- Making the folder
- Creating the tags
Library Class Info:
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled. Library classes do NOT include access to the extended enrollment classroom, but you can purchase it inside the classroom.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
|Enrollment Ends||90 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
- Teacher: Marie Browning, MCC Faculty