Distrezz-it-All VS2 (Library) - Donna Salazar
(Distrezz-it-All VS 2-(LIB))
This class will be 4 weeks of DISTREZZED girlie grunge fun! We'll be distrezzing everything under the sun that can be put through this wonderful little machine and I'll be showing you the various looks that can be achieved with it. I'll also show the differences between the DIA Version 1 and Version 2. We'll be making a 5x7 Mixed Media Book, a 6x12 Family Trip Book, A card and 2 ATCs (Artist Trading Cards).
In the first couple weeks I'll be teaching you basic DIA techniques. In weeks 3 & 4 I'll teach some more advanced techniques that will require a more delicate touch.
- Week 1 - All About the DIA & Part 1 of making the 5x7 Mixed Media Book
- Week 2 - Binding and Decorating the 5x7 Mixed Media Book
- Week 3 - 6x12 Family Trip Book
- Week 4 - A 5x7 Card and 2 Artist Trading Cards
Library Class Info:
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled. Library classes do NOT include access to the extended enrollment classroom, but you can purchase it inside the classroom.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at email@example.com and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
|Enrollment Length||90 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
- Teacher: Donna Salazar, MCC Faculty