All About Pets (Library) - Jeri Parks & Linda Dotterer
(All About Pets (LIB))
All About Pets
Pet lovers get ready to join Jeri and Linda as they show you how to create a variety of pet themed projects in All About Pets. In this four week class, we will cover a wide range of projects from layouts to mini albums to home decor and it is all about Fido and Fluffy.
- Lesson 1: Greeting Cards-Linda and Jeri. Linda and Jeri will show you greeting card ideas that include the themes: Congratulations on your new pet and a Sympathy card on the loss of your pet. Also included are cards for the animal lover. Sketches for each card are provided.
- Lesson 2: Scrapbook Layouts-Linda will show you a variety of layouts featuring her dogs, Patches and Daisy, as well as her cat, Tiger. Ideas for different journaling topics are discussed. in addition, each layout will have its own sketch for students to reference.
- Lesson 3: Home Decor-Linda and Jeri will help you create a variety of projects to display around your home. Included are a completed printers tray, embellished wood picture frame, a treat jar and a tag for your pet's crate.
- Lessons 4: Interactive, Pet Mini Album-During lesson 4 Jeri will should how to make an interactive pet mini-album. The basic mini-album is pet neutral. Part two of this lesson will cover adding embellishments, topics to cover and pictures.
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled. Library classes do NOT include access to the extended enrollment classroom, but you can purchase it inside the classroom.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at email@example.com and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
|Enrollment Length||90 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|