BIA-4 Projects in 4 Weeks (Library) with Nan Paturzo
(BIA - (LIB))
Are you ready to get your punching and binding mojo cookin’?This course is for the experienced (or BIA 101 graduate) who wants to crank out FOUR awesome projects using the Bind-it-All and a bevy of other Zutter tools and products.You will be given the creative freedom to theme your projects as you wish, but will be provided the tools, skills and inspiration to create personalized masterpieces.
- Accordion Album:What is one of the BEST things about using the BIA?The ability to make amazing projects using supplies and scraps you already have in your stash.The first weeks lesson is just that.Using scrap cardboard (or Zutter's new Corrugated Cardboard) and your choices of patterned papers, we will create a fun accordion style album, held together with the BIA and Zutter’s too cute Perfect Closures. You will want a Scor-it-All or other scoring tool for this lesson.
- Coffee Table Masterpiece:Have you ever made a mini album or book that you wanted to show off…but when you left it on the coffee table (or your desk at work) it got shuffled and covered by magazines and other incidentals?No! Showcase your cherished photos on the Zutter Display-it-All with a custom-bound photo flip album, using the NEW Pre-Punched Movable Page Protectors. This album will not be ignored!
- Star Album BIA Style: So much you can do with your favorite photos, papers and the Bind-it-All. Create a unique star-shaped album sure to dazzle and delight. Bonus project this week too! Fun!
- Custom Zutter Spinner Album:Using the all-in-one kit from Zutter, we will be making a one-of-a-kind spinner album.Whether you want to make a recipe spinner, address book, calendar or memory spinner – this lesson will explore all the creative options for making it your own (or for someone else!) I will be theming mine "Dictionary of Me" and will provide journaling prompts for this theme if you wish to follow along.
Library Class Info:
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled. Library classes do NOT include access to the extended enrollment classroom, but you can purchase it inside the classroom.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
|Enrollment Length||90 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
|Prerequisite Information:||Student will need the Bind-it-All V2.0 OR Original Blue BIA. You will need Bind-it-All 101, or confident experience with the BIA.|
- Teacher: Nan Paturzo, MCC Faculty