Scrapbooking Your Faith (Library) - Karen Hunter
(Scrapbooking Your Faith (LIB))
Scrapbooking Your Faith
If your scrapbook albums are like mine, they are filled with layouts documenting birthdays, family gatherings, holiday celebrations and significant milestones in our lives and our family’s lives. They tell a lot of stories about things we did, but do your layouts also tell about who you are and what you believe in? If your faith is important to you, it deserves to be in your albums!
Join me on this 4 lesson journey to explore Faithbooking. Learn how to create layouts that incorporate your faith and family values. Each week you’ll be encouraged to focus on one or more “faith words” and receive journaling prompts, layout ideas, tips, and techniques that will inspire you to create beautiful layouts that ensure your albums not only reflect your life events, but your core beliefs as well.
Lesson 1: Introduction, Statement of Faith, Symbols of Your Faith
Lesson 2: Recording Blessings
Lesson 3: Prayers Said, Prayers Answered
Lesson 4: Praise
Library Class Info:
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
"I love all the extra materials, the bonuses, the journal prompts and the pdfs of words to use. It was extremely helpful to get down to the core of my faith. With that said, I had a little trouble keeping up the pace. I don't know if I was making it harder/longer than it needed to be, but it did take a while to process the information for each week and then to actually scrapbook. (I am still 2 pages behind) Love this course, especially the theme that I have overlooked in all of my scrapbooks!"~Elizabeth, MCC student
|Enrollment Length||60 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Skill Level/Prerequisites ||All levels are welcome!|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
- Teacher: Karen Hunter, MCC Faculty