Glittery Garden (April 18th) - Donna Salazar
This is a wonderful class called the "Glittery Garden" Flower Technique Book. We'll have 8 painty pages filled with flowers, glitter, and all things girlie grunge. I'll be using ALL my favorites, Zutter Corrugated Board, with my Distrezz-it-All and their Bind-it-All, my Artistic Paper, Crafty Chronicle, and Antiquities papers from GCD Studios, my Fanciful Flights, Rose Creation and Carnation Creation dies from Spellbinders, and my Smooch Spritz and Fairy Dust Glitter with various inks from Clearsnap. I am jam packing so much into this 5 week class.
- Lesson One:Page 8 "Big Bunched Up Blossoms" & Page 7 "3-2-1 Cupped Flowers" with Double The Fun Embellies.
- Lesson 2 - Page 6 "Mixed Media Flowers" with Ruffled Lacey Journal Spot & Page 5 "Cute As A Cupcake Flowers" with "Easy Peasy Flowers"
- Lesson 3 - Page 4 "Easy Spritzy Carnation Flowers" & Page 3 "Super Chunky Rolled Roses" with a Paper Ruffle.
- Lesson 4 - Page 2 "Running Stitch Rosettes" & Page 1 "Easy Peasy Glittery Flowers" with "3-2-1 Structured Rose"
- Lesson 5 - Cover techniques = Double Butterfly, Shabby-It-Up, Hang-it-Alls & Bind the book.
*****Please Note: Some of the flowers created in this class are similar to flowers created in our recent All About Flowers classes. As always, Donna puts her special touch to each of the flowers included and focuses on using Donna Sazalar products and tools. If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com.
"Love, Love Donna Salazar!!! Bring on the next class. Her classes are well prepared with handouts, presentations and bonus videos."~Lynetta, MCC Student
|Start Date||April 18th|
|Enrollment Ends||April 26th|
|Supply List||Click here for Supply List|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
|Other Information||NOTE: Students will have access to the instructor-led classroom for a total of 9 weeks from the class start date. After that time, students will be placed in Extended Enrollment classroom.|
- Teacher: Donna Salazar, MCC Faculty