All About Ribbon (Library) - MCC Faculty
(All About Ribbon (LIB))
Got ribbon? We do! And we have boatloads of it. If you are looking for some ribbon inspiration, look no further as we explore borders, bows, flowers and faux ribbon. We'll even cover how to organize those unruly knots and how to use up that stash! Join 12 MCC Instructors for this fun class.
- Lesson One:Join us as we get you started on this journey. Shirley Pando will provide a general overview of the types of ribbons and some other basics. Then Cara Miller and Jeri Parks will dive into the many uses for ribbons as borders. You'll be amazed at how versatile ribbons can be.
- Lesson Two: Join Jennifer Priest, Donna Maligno, Deena Ziegler, Rachel Smith and Cristal Hobbs as they walk you through creating flowers out of ribbons and mastering the bow!
- Lesson Three: Join Catherine Scanlon and Kim Parkinson as they guide you through a few different looks of faux ribbon. It might not help get rid of your stash but sometimes, you need to make your own perfect ribbon to complete your project.
- Lesson Four: Join Karen Hunter, Jennifer Priest and Deena Ziegler in our final lesson. In this lesson we'll talk about organizing your ribbons and how to use up that stash.
Library Class Info:
All library classes are 'retired' workshops that are offered at a reduced rate. Due to the reduced course fee, Library classes are different from our traditional workshops in several ways:
- In Library classes, all course materials are visible upon registration and students can work at their own pace.
- In Library classes there are no forums or galleries, but students may contact the instructor via email with any questions.
- Students will have 90 days in this classroom. After that time you will be automatically unenrolled.
- Since all course content is available immediately after enrollment, refunds will be issued only in limited situations. Any refund will be determined by My Creative Classroom. If you need additional time inside the classroom please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will grant you an extension.
- Supply lists are provide for each library class, but we cannot guarantee the availability of those supplies.
"I love the multi-contributor class approach, gives a touch of everyones style. Awesome class video and instructions. I am waiting for the next class to enroll." - Lynnetta, MCC Student
"This class was a great for learning to be more creative with my ribbons! Opening my eyes for new ways to alter and incorporate them into my projects. Thanks to all the instructors for sharing their creativity." - Jan, MCC Student
|Enrollment Length||60 days from enrollment. Students will receive an email reminder 3 days before they are unenrolled.|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes video demonstrations, instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
- Teacher: Cara Bernhauser, MCC Faculty
- Teacher: Cristal Hobbs, MCC Faculty
- Teacher: Karen Hunter, MCC Faculty
- Teacher: Donna Maligno, MCC Faculty
- Teacher: Cara Miller, MCC Faculty
- Teacher: Kim Parkinson, MCC Faculty & Support
- Teacher: Jeri Parks, MCC Founder
- Teacher: Jennifer Priest, MCC Faculty
- Teacher: Rachel Smith, MCC Faculty
- Teacher: deena ziegler, MCC Faculty