Bind-it-All 101: Punching, Binding and Zo Much More! (Enrollment Closed) - Nan Paturzo
Once you master this class you will wonder why you waited so long! This course will cover the very basics of using the Bind-it-All for punching and binding custom mini books. This information-rich, project-packed, four week course will cover:
- Overview of the Bind-it-All : Includes review of settings, tools, maintenance, and accessories.
- Punching Basics: Includes creating your own Bind-it-All Punching & Binding Guide and tips for punching centered and even holes.
- Binding with Confidence: Covers the use of the Owire Sizing Templates and how to bind perfect “o-shaped” owire spines.
- Mini Delights : Create two custom bound mini albums – one 3X4 mini and one 4X4 mini, utilizing easy techniques you can repeat again with any theme.
- Everyday Albums : Take your custom binding up a size or two with a 6X6 and 8X8 album. Explore different punching styles for a truly unique project!
- Bonus! Binding Above & Beyond: Explore how to use your Bind-it-All using every day, around-the-house materials. In this lesson we will review other punching materials and expand from the basic to the uber creative! Take these project starters and take off with creative ideas and executions of your own!
Once you master this course, you will feel confident in taking on any custom binding project. If you are new or “rusty” with the Bind-it-All, this class is a “must” pre-requisite for any other MCC classes using the Bind-it-All.
"Nan did a great job eliciting participation among students--that can be the toughest part w/ an online course, but I felt like it was quite interactive. Really enjoyed seeing other students' work."
|Start Date||September 17th, 2013|
|Enrollment Ends||October 11th, 2013|
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, videos, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
|Other Information||NOTE: Students will have access to the instructor-led classroom for a total of 7 weeks from the class start date. After that time, students will be placed in the Extended Enrollment classroom.|
- Teacher: Nan Paturzo, MCC Faculty